Project Analyst/Financial Analyst
Remedy Analytics offers an outstanding opportunity to explore, understand and impact healthcare delivery. You will be on the front lines of client experience to discover, define, and deliver tools that provide unprecedented knowledge and actionable decision-making to lower the cost of healthcare. We’re a true team in every sense, and we thrive on ideas, creating new possibilities and solving challenging problems.
Remedy is looking for a full time Project/Financial Analyst to join the growing Client Engagement team. You will join a talented team of specialized pharmacy benefit management industry experts, clinicians, actuaries, engineers and technology experts managing the overall service and operational relationship of assigned accounts. The Project Analyst will work on all aspects of product and service delivery including RFP/procurement projects, auditing, market-check analysis, PharmaLogic reporting and financial analytics that positively impact employers and patients.
• Use proprietary financial analytics tools as well as Excel to dive deeply into client pharmacy and healthcare spending economics, assist with the development of methodologies, and assess outcomes and decision rubrics based upon the output of Remedy’s PharmaLogic system.
• Manage the internal RFP/procurement and market-check process for assigned accounts which includes creating project timelines and project plans, coordinating PBM data requests, creating RFP via an on-line procurement tool, evaluation and assessment of PBM RFP responses, and creation of summary reports, financial analysis and presentations.
• Actively assist with PBM contract reviews and negotiations, including modeling and outcome projections.
• Manage the internal audit process for assigned accounts, including statement of work drafting, leading calls with client and PBMs, assisting with data audits, and preparation and presentation of the audit summary reports.
• Assist with client reporting including the evaluation of client utilization, trends and key findings within the pharmacy claim data.
• Ability to thrive in a start-up environment with minimal oversight and lots of responsibility.
• Quick self-motivated learner who can initiate and drive new projects and take ownership of client goals and objectives
• Ability to work cross-functionally, prioritize and multi-task
• Superior critical thinking, analytical, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• Experience developing and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to facilitate effective conversations both internally.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias.
• Ability to build and manipulate models and develop business logic behind them in MS Excel
• Relevant experience to demonstrate problem solving, financial acumen, and analytical output
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of both pharmacy benefit and medical data
• Knowledge, experience and understanding of the PBM/Managed Care Industry
• Experience with Tableau or a similar business intelligence package
• Experience with MS Access or an understanding of relationship databases
• Experience in financial services, accounting, management consulting or data analytics