REMEDY ANALYTICS, INC.
Last Updated: May 25, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number as well as other information you directly give us, on our Site (“Personal Information“).
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information to Personal Information we gather from you on this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and the computer you use to access this Site. For example, when visiting our Site, we log the IP address of your computer, the webpages you viewed, how long you spent on a webpage, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor your experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information as follows:
- We use your Personal Information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information as follows:
- We may share Personal Information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us (e.g. our employees, subcontractors).
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with third-party partners to evaluate the usage of our website.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
OTHER DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- If you are a resident of the EEA, you may have the additional right of objecting to the processing of your Personal Information. You may contact us directly to restrict processing or request the portability of your Personal Information. Please email us at email@example.com with the subject line: “EEA Data Processing Request”.
- If you are a resident of the EEA, and if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent to our collection and processing of your Personal Information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “EEA Data Processing Withdrawal Request”. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- If you are a resident of the EEA, you may have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We respond to all requests received from individuals who communicate a desire to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Remedy Analytics, Inc.
234 W. Florida Street, Suite 150
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204