REMEDY ANALYTICS, INC.
Last Updated: November 20, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. Through this Site or by other means (e.g., email or face-to-face), you may directly provide us with your name, postal address, email address, phone number as well as other information (“Personal Information“).
Information We Get From Others. We may also get information about you from other sources. We may add this information to Personal Information you have given to us directly.
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and the computer you use to access this Site. For example, when visiting the Site, we log the IP address of your computer, the web pages you viewed, how long you spent on a web page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may also log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor your experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information as follows:
- We use your Personal Information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To develop new products, services and offerings, or to enhance, improve or modify our products and services; or
- To record your usage of the Site
We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the Personal Information we collect from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
You should note that this Site may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their content or privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information as follows:
- We may share Personal Information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us (e.g. our employees, subcontractors).
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with third-party partners to evaluate the usage of our website.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
OTHER DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at email@example.com. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Please be aware that if you are accessing the Site from outside the United States and/or choose to provide your Personal Information to us through the Site or by any other means, your Personal Information will be transferred to, maintained and processed on servers located within the United States. If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following additional rights:
- The right of objecting to the processing of your Personal Information. You may contact us directly to restrict processing or request the portability of your Personal Information. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “EEA Data Processing Request”.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent to our collection and processing of your Personal Information, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line: “EEA Data Processing Withdrawal Request”. Please be aware, however, that withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawful basis (or our reliance on such lawful basis) of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal.
- You may have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We respond to all requests received from individuals who communicate a desire to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Furthermore, we try to respond to all legitimate requests without undue delay. Occasionally it may take us longer to respond to your request if it is incomplete and we need to write to you for more information or it is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Remedy Analytics, Inc.
234 W. Florida Street, Suite 150
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204